Director of Marketing, ANZ
September 2014 – Present
dmg::events Australia & New Zealand specialises in the media, marketing and technology industries through the ad:tech and iMedia series. ad:tech is the world's largest, most diverse digital marketing event and the #1 digital marketing conference and exhibition in each international market that it serves. The iMedia Summits are high level digital marketing networking events held annually on the Gold Coast, servicing both the digital marketing and online retail landscapes.
Leading the Australia and New Zealand marketing team that is responsible for delivering key event communications, online ticket sales, researching delegates for invitation-only events, and commercial lead generation for the sales team. Key projects include:
- Growing the regional event portfolio through introducing two new products into the New Zealand market, including ad:tech New Zealand in Auckland on November 19th 2014, and iMedia Brand Summit NZ in Nelson June 29th – July 1st 2015. Both completely sold out and received company records for NPS.
- Introduced a total re-brand, new digital assets and internal processes and workflow for all regional iMedia events in 2015. This includes three new website launches, alongside streamlined email templates, registration systems and CRM integration. Currently assisting other regions to further integrate their marketing efforts and help create a consistent UI and UX.
- Integrated all sales and marketing processes and pipelines through custom API between all of our websites, apps, platforms, registration systems and CRM (Salesforce) across all events. Currently working with other regions to share these learnings and efficiencies.
June 2013 – August 2014
- Streamlining sales and marketing processes through the aggregation of over 100 data sources, and designing a new database workflow to efficiently centralise sales and marketing activities across our event registration system (etouches), our existing sales database (Salesforce) and all future planned marketing and communications activity and lead generation. Researching and trialling new technology innovations that help the entire dmg::events team efficiently integrate our activities.
- Creative direction, communications strategy and integrated media-buying across all print, online and social campaigns, including managing partnerships with all media, associations and solutions providers. Introducing tracked metrics for all activities to enable ROI analysis on traffic sources and conversion.
- Design, management and deployment of a new standardised website CRM to be rolled out across all ad:tech and iMedia events. Streamlining digital assets to create a consistent UX, and enabling the content, marketing and sales departments to be more efficient by updating their own content directly.
- Introducing an integrated corporate branding strategy for dmg::events in Australia and New Zealand across all print and online marketing collateral.